Introducing my 6 ingredient gluten free & vegan chocolate tart!
Incredibly simple to make and trust me…. it will totally take you to chocolate heaven.
This tart is a crowd pleaser so if you’re looking for a dessert to impress your friends then this is it!
Best of all it’s totally gluten and dairy free meaning it will cater for many different food allergies.
I can honestly say this will be the BEST vegan chocolate tart you have ever tried or made before!
What you’re going to love about this Chocolate Tart:
- Super easy
- 6 Ingredients
- Crowd pleaser
- Gluten free & Vegan
Using these ingredient you can get from most supermarkets.
Melting chocolate with coconut milk makes it even more creamy and delicious!
Plus it helps it to set when cooling.
Just look at that vegan chocolate sauce!
With just 2 ingredients you can make the most decadent chocolate sauce.
The gluten free base contains 4 ingredients and is incredibly simple to put together.
It’s raw meaning it speeds up the process and minimises effort.
Simply pressing the chocolate base into a tart tin (I use this one) ready for the chocolate sauce.
That’s it!! It’s now ready to go in the fridge to set.
Allowing it to cool in the fridge for 2-3 hours firms it up to the perfect consistency for serving.
Now if you want to make it look even prettier for guests then try adding berries on top.
IF YOU TRY THIS VEGAN CHOCOLATE TART LET ME KNOW!
Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames using #healthylivingjames . I absolutely love seeing and sharing your recreations!
Finally, how could you resist a slice of this?
It’s the perfect chocolatey consistency!
On Pinterest? Why not save this photo below to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!
You can also watch how I make it here!!
View this post on Instagram
Vegan Chocolate Tart
- 300 g ground almonds
- ½ cup cacao powder (55g)
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 210 g chocolate (I used Ombar coconut)
- ¾ 400ml can coconut milk (full fat) so use 300ml
- Firstly add the coconut milk to a pot over a low heat and warm up. Once warm turn off the heat and add the chocolate, then stir until well combined
- Now make the base by adding all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until combined
- Pour the base into a 9 inch (23cm) tart tin and push down until compact (looking for roughly 0.3mm depth)
- Pour the chocolate into the base, sprinkle salt over the top and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours to firm up
- Optional: serve with fresh fruit on top!