Introducing the easiest gluten free and vegan “Broccoli & Cashew Stir-Fry” EVER! But with absolutely no compromise on flavour.
This healthy Stir-Fry will be a total life saver for you on those nights where you want something delicious and nourishing but just don’t have the time.
From chopping board to serving bowl in just 15 minutes…. DONE!
You’re going to absolutely love this Stir-Fry as it’s:
- Very Easy
- 15 minutes
- Gluten free & Vegan
Using these simple ingredients you can buy from most supermarkets:
What’s amazing about dinners like these is that the fresh ingredients are totally adaptable.
Don’t have/like broccoli? Swap for cauliflower.
Don’t have/like pepper? Swap with courgette.
Have a nut allergy? Simply leave out the cashews and add more veg in.
And if you wanted to boost the protein levels you could add in tofu, chicken or prawns.
But best of all it’s simply cooked in 1 wok/pan meaning less mess to clean up.
As a result it’s full of colour, flavour and goodness that the whole family will love!
Trust me this healthy stir-fry will be a life changer on those busy evenings!
Served up with rice or noodles this will become a weeknight staple and a great way of using up any leftover vegetables you have lying around.
IF YOU TRY THIS 15 MINUTE BROCCOLI & CASHEW STIR-FRY LET ME KNOW!
Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames using #healthylivingjames . I absolutely love seeing and sharing your recreations!
On Pinterest? Why not save this photo below or any of your favourite photos to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!
15 Minute Broccoli & Cashew Stir-Fry
- ¼ cup tamari (60ml)
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 juice lime
- 1 red onion roughly sliced
- 1 large garlic clove roughly sliced
- thumb sized piece of fresh ginger peeled and sliced
- 1 large broccoli head chopped into florets
- 1 pepper sliced
- 2 handfuls cashews
- Firstly, roughly slice your red onion, garlic and ginger
- Add the tamari and maple syrup straight into the wok on a medium heat along with the onion, garlic and ginger and cook together for a few minutes
- Meanwhile chop your broccoli head into florets and pepper into strips then add to the wok along with the cashews
- Cook together for 5-7 minutes making sure to stir
Fancy a 10 minute curry instead? Try my highly reviewed 10 Minute Chickpea & Spinach Curry