Introducing the quickest curry you’ll ever make! 10 min Chickpea & Spinach Curry.
A really simple and tasty Chickpea & Spinach Curry that can be made in one pot in just 10 minutes!
This is the perfect dish for when you don’t have much time and fancy something comforting. You will definitely be surprised how much flavour this packs in from cooking for such little time.
The best part about this 10 minute curry apart from the fact it is so quick to make is that this is so inexpensive too, only costing roughly £1 per portion.
The more you make this curry the quicker you will become. I think it can be made in under 10 minutes quite easily once you have made it a couple times.
One-pot cooking is my favourite type of dinners. Minimal effort, delicious and not much washing up!
I challenge you to break the 10 minute mark, let me know in the comments below once you have achieved it 🙂
Just make sure you make extras as this can be kept in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 days or it can be frozen so you have a healthy meal another time.
If you try this 10 min Chickpea & Spinach Curry!
Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames using #healthylivingjames . I absolutely love seeing and sharing your recreations!
On Pinterest? Why not save this photo below to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!
Give this recipe a try! I can’t wait to hear what you think.
10 Minute Chickpea & Spinach Curry
- 2 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 red onion roughly diced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 cans chickpeas 400g x2
- 200 ml veg stock
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup ground almonds 60g
- 200 g spinach
- Heat a large pot on a medium heat with olive oil/coconut oil and crushed garlic
- Meanwhile roughly dice the red onion and add to the pot to cook down for a minute
- Add all the spices and tomato puree and stir
- Now add the chickpeas, coconut milk, veg stock and cook on a medium/high heat for 5 minutes making sure to stir
- Add the ground almonds and stir. Allow to cook down for a further 2-3 minutes
- Finally take off the heat and stir through the spinach until wilted
Looking for another 10 minute dinner? Try my Healthy 10 Min Stir-Fry