Introducing my super quick and easy 10 Minute Peanut Butter Curry!
Both of these recipes have been so popular due to either their speed or flavour so I have combined them both to make the ultimate 10 minute peanut butter curry.
I think it’s generally a misconception especially with curries that you need to cook them for hours to develop flavour. Well, this recipe proves that totally wrong. From start to finish in roughly 10 minutes it’s the perfect dinner to share after a busy day.
And if you’re thinking, peanut butter in a curry…. then trust me you NEED to try it!
What you’re going to love about this peanut butter curry:
- 10 minutes to make
- Super easy
- Extremely tasty
- Perfectly spiced
- Gluten free & Vegan
Using these simple ingredients you can get from any supermarket.
By coming through to this recipe I would assume you’re a big peanut butter fan… me too!
If you have never tried it in a curry before then trust me you’re missing out!
It’s a really simple and healthy one-pot curry with zero faff. It’s as easy as adding all the ingredients to a large pot and cooking for 10 minutes.
Trust me the flavour this healthy curry packs in such a short period of time will blow your mind.
This is the perfect dish for when you don’t have much time and fancy something comforting.
IF YOU TRY THIS PEANUT BUTTER CURRY LET ME KNOW!
Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames using #healthylivingjames . I absolutely love seeing and sharing your recreations!
I would recommend batch cooking this as it tastes even BETTER for lunch the next day or you can freeze it down for a healthy homemade “takeaway” one evening.
On Pinterest? Why not save this photo below to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!
Finally, I challenge you to break the 10 minute mark, let me know in the comments below once you have achieved it
10 Minute Peanut Butter Curry
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 large garlic cloves crushed
- 1 red onion roughly diced
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- pinch chilli flakes
- 400g can of coconut milk
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 400g tins of chickpeas drained
- 1 tsp veg stock (or 1 cube)
- 1 juice lime
- handful spinach (optional)
- Prepare the red onion by roughly dicing
- Heat a large pot with oil, 2 crushed garlic cloves and red onion for a minute until softened
- Add the 1 tsp paprika, ½ tsp cayenne pepper, ½ tsp ground coriander, pinch chilli flakes and mix
- Now add the coconut milk, 4 tbsp peanut butter, 2 tbsp tomato puree, 2 cans drained chickpeas, veg stock powder and juice of 1 lime and stir
- Cook on a high heat for 5-6 minutes until it starts to thicken
- Take off the heat and add in the spinach to wilt (if using)
Fancy a quick curry without peanut butter? Try my 10 Minute Chickpea and Spinach Curry