Extremely simple and delicious gluten free, vegan and refined sugar free granola that you can easily make at home with a few quick steps.
This granola is one for the nut butter fans out there… It’s crunchy, so easy to make and can be used in lots of different ways.
And of course if you don’t like or have an allergy to peanut butter this recipe works with any nut butter you choose!
It only uses these 7 ingredients that you will most likely already have in your kitchen at home.
Best of all it couldn’t be simpler to prepare! 7 ingredients, one bowl and 5 minutes is all you need!
If you try this Crunchy Peanut Butter Granola, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames using #healthylivingjames I absolutely love seeing and sharing your recreations!
Just bake it in the oven for 25 minutes until lightly golden brown and crunchy!
You can eat it warm straight out the oven or leave it to cool.
Granola is always such a versatile breakfast, you can simply have it with milk…
or get creative and make an incredible bowl by adding coconut yoghurt and berries. You can also top smoothie bowls with it or even just have a handful of it as an afternoon snack.
The great thing about making your own granola is that it’s cheaper but also you can store it in a sealed container for months meaning you don’t have to eat it all straight away.
Crunchy Peanut Butter Granola
- 2 cups gluten free oats 200g
- 1 cup almonds 150g
- 1 cup pecans 150g
- 1 cup ground almonds 100g
- 4 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- Pre-heat your oven to 160C
- In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients and mix well
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and add the granola, making sure to evenly spread it across the tray so that it cooks evenly
- Place in the oven at 160C for 25 minutes (or until lightly golden brown)
- Remove from the oven and either eat warm or allow to cool
Fancy trying a different granola? Try my Wintry Granola version instead
On Pinterest? Why not save this photo below or any of your favourite photos to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!