Delicious and Fluffy Free From Pancakes that are very simple to make containing just 6 ingredients. These pancakes are light and airy without using gluten, dairy, eggs or refined sugar!
As many of you know when making gluten free pancakes without using egg they can become quite thick and clunky. But don’t worry I have found a way of making them light, airy and taste the real deal.
If you’re looking for a pancake recipe to make every weekend then you have come to the right place. You definitely need to give these a try and let me know how you get on with them in the comments below!
Fluffy Free-From Pancakes
- 200 g gluten free self raising flour (I use doves farm)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 250 ml unsweetened almond milk (you can try it with other plant milks)
- In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients in the order above and whisk until smooth
- Allow the mix to sit for 3-5 minutes to thicken slightly
- Heat a pan on a medium heat adding some coconut oil to melt
- Simply pour in the mix from a height (this helps to keep the pancakes stay round) you can make them as large as you wish
- Fry on either side for 30-45 seconds, until lightly golden
- Simply stack them up and top with whatever you want
My favourite topping is fruit, coconut yoghurt and a drizzle of maple syrup!
Fancy crepes instead? Try my 4 ingredient gluten free & vegan crepes here
Creating these Fluffy Free From Pancakes? Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames Facebook @healthylivingjames or Twitter @healthylivingJW so I can see what you create! Want to save it for later then pin it on Pinterest @healthylivingJW
On Pinterest? Why not save this photo below to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!