Delicious Blueberry & Banana Pancakes using just 4 ingredients! They are incredibly simple to make and are gluten free, vegan & refined sugar free.
I have made these specially for the best day of year which is of course pancake day. Give them a try, I think you’re going to love them.
You will need a blender for this recipe.
Fancy some crepes instead? Try my “4 Ingredient Gluten Free Crepes
Finally, are you on Pinterest? Why not save this photo below to your boards so you can come back and try it another time!
4 Ingredient Blueberry & Banana Pancakes
- 160 g gluten free oats (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 small ripe bananas
- 150-160 ml unsweetened almond milk (most plant milks will work)
- 65 g blueberries
- Place the gluten free oats into your blender and blend into a flour (roughly 30-60 seconds)
- Pre-heat a non stick pan on a medium heat with coconut oil (optional)
- Add the banana and milk to the blender and whiz until a smooth pancake batter forms
- Pour directly from the blender from a height (this helps to make them round) into the heated pan
- Push a few blueberries into the top and cook on either side for a minute or so
Creating these panakes? Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames Facebook @healthylivingjames or Twitter @healthylivingJW so I can see what you create! Want to save it for later then pin it on Pinterest @healthylivingJW