Delicious Blueberry & Banana Pancakes using just 4 ingredients! They are incredibly simple to make and are gluten free, vegan & refined sugar free.
I have made these specially for the best day of year which is of course pancake day. Give them a try, I think you’re going to love them.
You will need a blender for this recipe.
4 Ingredient Blueberry & Banana Pancakes
- 160 g gluten free oats (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 small ripe bananas
- 150-160 ml unsweetened almond milk (most plant milks will work)
- 65 g blueberries
- Place the gluten free oats into your blender and blend into a flour (roughly 30-60 seconds)
- Pre-heat a non stick pan on a medium heat with coconut oil (optional)
- Add the banana and milk to the blender and whiz until a smooth pancake batter forms
- Pour directly from the blender from a height (this helps to make them round) into the heated pan
- Push a few blueberries into the top and cook on either side for a minute or so
Fancy some crepes instead? Try my “4 Ingredient Gluten Free Crepes“
Creating these panakes? Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames Facebook @healthylivingjames or Twitter @healthylivingJW so I can see what you create! Want to save it for later then pin it on Pinterest @healthylivingJW