Say hello to these incredible 3 Ingredient Oat Cookies!
Super easy to make using 3 ingredients you’ll already have in the house.
Totally gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and naturally sweetened with the bananas.
Certainly great for dessert, a snack or even breakfast!
Most noteworthy of all is that with just 5 minutes of prep and 20 minutes in the oven they’re done in 25 minutes!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE ABOUT THESE 3 INGREDIENT OAT COOKIES:
- 3 Ingredients
- Only 5 minutes prep
- Child friendly
Vegan & Gluten-Free
Using these 3 ingredients you’ll most likely have at home.
Surprisingly these are all you’re going to need:
- Ripe Bananas
- Peanut Butter
- Gluten-free Oats
If you’re allergic to:
- Bananas – Try apple sauce
- Peanuts – Try almond butter
- Nuts – Try using tahini
- Oats – Try buckwheat flakes
You can prep these cookies in roughly 5 minutes, here’s the simple steps to follow!
First of all, mash your ripe bananas in a large mixing bowl.
Then add in your gluten-free oats, I personally prefer to use rolled oats but porridge oats will also work.
As we’re using oats it means these are flourless cookies.
Also adding in the peanut butter, either smooth or crunchy works!
Finally, mix together until it’s sticky and simply in your hands roll into ball shapes.
Place them onto a lined baking tray and press the balls down with a fork into cookie shapes.
That’s it, the prep is as simple as that, now place in your oven and allow them to bake.
SO IF YOU TRY THESE 3 INGREDIENT OAT COOKIES LET ME KNOW!
If you have kids these are the perfect baking recipe for them to make either on their own or with your guidance.
Because they’re so quick, simple and tasty they will absolutely love getting involved.
Basically, these oat cookies are going to be a crowd pleaser your family will love!
Obviously they won’t last very long, don’t say I didn’t warn you.
And if you’re feeling more adventurous give the cookies an extra drizzle of peanut butter on top!
Subsequently, do you LOVE peanut butter? Here are 5 of my favourite Peanut Butter Recipes:
Finally, are you on Pinterest? Why not save this photo below to your boards so you can come back and try it another time!
You can also watch how I make them here!!
View this post on Instagram
3 Ingredient Oat Cookies
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 125 g gluten free oats (rolled or porridge both work) (1 ½ cups)
- 65 g peanut butter, crunchy or smooth (¼ cup)
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C (fan oven)
- To a large mixing bowl add the 2 peeled bananas and mash with a fork
- Now add the 125g gluten-free oats and 65g peanut butter and mix together
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and roll into 6 balls placing onto the baking tray
- Lightly press down with a fork into cookie shapes and place in the oven at 180C for 20 minutes
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before eating this helps them to firm up more!