Introducing these delicious Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Incredibly easy to make using just 6 ingredients.
These Chocolate Cookies are gluten free, vegan and refined sugar free.
They will become your new favourite cookies!
What you’re going to love about these Chocolate Cookies:
- Super easy
- 6 Ingredients
- 20 minutes
- Extremely tasty
- Gluten free, Vegan and Refined Sugar Free
Using these 6 ingredients you can buy in most supermarkets:
So this gluten free and vegan cookie dough mixture couldn’t be easier to make.
Literally it’s as simple as mixing the 6 ingredients in a large mixing bowl until a cookie dough forms.
Finally adding in the chocolate chips before shaping into cookies ready for baking.
If you have kids, definitely get them involved in making these cookies, it’s super easy and they will love the whole process from making to eating!
Look how tasty they look before going in the oven, you could totally eat them right now.
BUT they taste even better when warm as the chocolate starts to melt in the middle.
Freshly baked out the oven, allow them to cool for a few minutes.
They smell incredible.
The chocolate is soft and starting to melt.
SO IF YOU TRY THESE CHUNKY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES LET ME KNOW!
Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames using #healthylivingjames . I absolutely love seeing and sharing your recreations!
I honestly think these will become your new favourite ever cookies to bake!
Give them a try I can’t wait to hear what you think.
You can even watch how easy they are to make below
Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 150 g Buckwheat flour (1 cup)
- 25 g cacao powder (1/4 cup)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 g vegan butter melted
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 50 g vegan chocolate
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C
- To a large mixing bowl add 150g buckwheat flour, 25g cacao powder, 1 tsp baking powder and mix
- Now add the 100g melted dairy free butter and maple syrup and mix
- Chop half of the (25g) dairy free chocolate into small chips and add to the cookie mix and combine (keep the other 25g in big chunks for topping)
- In your hands make cookie shapes and place onto a lined baking tray
- Press the leftover chocolate chunks into the top of the cookie
- Place into the oven at 180C for 12 minutes
- Remove from the oven (they will still be quite gooey) allow to cool for 3 minutes
Finally, are you on Pinterest? Why not save this photo below to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!
Love Peanut Butter? You could try my Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies instead