These 3 ingredient Chocolate Truffles are so easy to make and taste AMAZING! They are perfect for serving as a little treat this Christmas with your family and friends and they won’t believe it when you say you made them yourself as they taste better than shop bought ones in my opinion.
If you have kids then they will absolutely LOVE making these as they can get stuck in and have some fun.
These Truffles are definitely more indulgent than my normal recipes but hey its Christmas!!! They are gluten free, vegan and refined sugar free!
P.S I have created a special page for Christmas 2017 which will include my new recipes leading up to Christmas plus previous recipes that will be perfect for the Christmas period! Also make sure you subscribe to my blog for a special Christmas newsletter that will contain every recipe in one place to help you this Christmas!
3 Ingredient Chocolate Truffles
- 6 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 6 tbsp cacao powder
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch salt
- Cacao powder
- Crushed pistachios
- Cacao nibs
- Add the melted coconut oil and maple syrup to a Bain Marie and mix together
- Slowly add each tbsp of cacao powder whisking until you have a smooth mix
- Add a pinch of salt and mix in
- Transfer to a bowl and place in the freezer for 45-60 minutes
- Remove from the freezer (the mix should be fairly firm) and scoop out with a spoon into your hands and roll into balls
- Choose a topping to cover it in
- Place back in the freezer for 15-30 mins
Creating these truffles? Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames Facebook @healthylivingjames or Twitter @healthylivingJW so I can see what you create! Want to save it for later then pin it on Pinterest @healthylivingJW