Introducing the most delicious 15 Minute Veg Curry.
I have teamed up with Very Lazy to help speed up the process of this recipe (this is a sponsored recipe).
I think it’s generally a misconception especially with curries that you need to cook them for hours to develop flavour.
So, this recipe proves that totally wrong. From start to finish in roughly 15 minutes it’s the perfect dinner to share after a busy day.
Most importantly, it’s incredibly easy to make, packed full of veg, cooked in one-pot and totally comforting.
What you’re going to love about this veg curry:
- 15 minutes
- Super easy
- Extremely tasty
- Perfectly spiced
- Gluten free & Vegan
Using these simple ingredients
The Very Lazy range allows you to get flavour into food at a much faster speed.
Just adding 2 tsp of their Chopped Garlic is the same as chopping/pressing 2 garlic bulbs.
2 tsp of their Chopped Red Chillies is the same as chopping 2 red chillies.
As a result that has already saved you 5 minutes in the cooking process.
Therefore with their help in just 15 minutes you will have this delicious, perfectly spiced curry vegetable curry ready to serve.
It’s gluten free, vegan and will become a favourite weekly recipe of yours.
One of the best things about these curries is how you only need one-pot to cook them in.
Therefore meaning less hassle and washing up.
SO IF YOU TRY THIS 15 MINUTE VEG CURRY LET ME KNOW!
Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames using #healthylivingjames . I absolutely love seeing and sharing your recreations!
Finally, you can batch cook this vegetable curry and save the leftovers for meal prep lunch the next day.
Or freeze it down to have as a quick and healthy homemade “ready meal” on those extra busy evenings!
Finally, are you on Pinterest? Why not save this photo below to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!
15 Minute Veg Curry
- 2 tsp Chopped Garlic Very Lazy
- 2 tsp Chopped Red Chillies Very Lazy
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 red onion roughly sliced
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 courgette roughly chopped
- 1 aubergine roughly chopped
- 1 pepper roughly chopped
- 1 400g tin of tomatoes
- 1 400ml tin of coconut milk
- 1 400g tin of chickpeas drained & rinsed
- 200 ml water (just under 1 cup)
- 100 g ground almonds roughly 1 cup
- Juice 1 Lime
- Handful fresh coriander (optional)
- Handful fresh spinach (optional)
- Salt & pepper
- Now add the red onion and ground coriander, stir and fry for a couple minutes
- Meanwhile chop the veg and add to the pot
- Now add the tinned tomatoes, coconut milk, chickpeas, 200ml water (just under 1 cup), 100g ground almonds, lime juice, salt and pepper and stir
- Cook on a high heat for 10 minutes until it thickens
- Take off the heat stir through the fresh coriander and spinach (both optional) and serve