Introducing the BEST 15 minute Vegan & Gluten Free Pad Thai you will ever taste!
This easy Pad Thai is absolutely rammed full of colour and flavour. You will be shocked that it’s actually gluten, dairy, egg and refined sugar free!
If you love Thai food then trust me you’re going to absolutely LOVE this recipe.
And at roughly £6 for 2 portions it will save you some serious money on those Wagamama trips!
You’re going to LOVE this Vegan Pad Thai as it’s:
- Super Easy
- Ready in 15 mins
- Just £3pp
- Gluten free & Vegan
Using these simple ingredients you can buy from most supermarkets.
So if you hadn’t guessed by now I love the flavours in Thai food.
It has been a LONG time since I have had a Pad Thai so the other day I tasked myself with testing one out and WOW it was incredible.
The flavour this Pad Thai packs is crazy from so few ingredients!
This easy 15 minute Pad Thai will be a complete crowd pleaser!
You can serve this up to the biggest Wagamama fans and I think they will be pleasantly surprised with the flavour this packs.
And be even more surprised that this is completely free-from gluten, dairy, eggs and refined sugar!
SO IF YOU TRY THIS 15 MINUTE VEGAN PAD THAI LET ME KNOW!
Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames using #healthylivingjames . I absolutely love seeing and sharing your recreations!
On Pinterest? Why not save this photo below or any of your favourite photos to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!
You can watch how easy this gluten free & vegan Pad Thai is to make:
15 Minute Vegan Pad Thai
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 large garlic cloves finely chopped/crushed
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1/2 red chilli deseeded and sliced
- 1 head of broccoli sliced into smaller florets
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 2 large handfuls bean sprouts
- 1 small handful unsalted peanuts crushed (more for serving)
- 1 juice of lime
- 150 g rice noodles boiled
Pad Thai Sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp tamari
- 1 heaped tsp miso paste (I use brown rice miso)
- Firstly heat a pan with sesame oil, add in the red onion, garlic and chilli and fry for a couple minutes
- Now add the broccoli and pepper and fry together for 5 minutes until softened
- Meanwhile place some rice noodles on boil (follow packet instructions) and prepare the Pad Thai sauce by adding all the ingredients above into a small mixing bowl and mix until smooth
- Now to the pan add a large handful of bean sprouts, crushed peanuts, lime juice and the sauce and mix. Cook together for a couple minute
- Finally add the noodles to the pan and stir in to soak up all that sauce
- I like to serve mine with extra bean sprouts, chilli, lime and crushed peanuts (refer to the video)
Finally DON’T FORGET to subscribe to my youtube for more quick and simple step by step recipe videos.