This is truly one of my absolute favourite pasta recipes, it’s super quick and simple to make and has a comforting kick to it.
It is also gluten free and vegan so perfect for those who are free-from and looking for a healthy pasta sauce.
You honestly can’t beat a homemade pasta sauce made from scratch.
Trust me this recipe will make you never want to buy a jarred pasta sauce again!
It’s THE perfect dish for an autumn or winter evening for the whole family to enjoy!
If you have any spare miso paste then try making my Aubergine Miso recipe.
If you try this Warming Free-From Pasta recipe then let me know!
Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames using #healthylivingjames .
I absolutely love seeing and sharing your recreations!
Warming Free-From Pasta
- 250 grams spaghetti (I used gluten-free)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 300 g cherry tomatoes cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 pinch of chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 5 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- 1 Juice of lemon
- Salt & Pepper
- Place the pasta in salted boiling water and allow to cook for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the cherry tomatoes into quarters and crush the garlic.
- Now heat a large pan with the olive oil, adding in the garlic, chopped tomatoes, pinch of salt and pepper and fry together for 5 minutes until they have browned off a little and softened.
- Next add the chilli flakes, paprika, tomato puree, miso paste, lemon juice, pinch of pepper and stir these until mixed together at which point add in the basil leaves allowing them to wilt down.
- Once the pasta is cooked lightly drain and add straight into the pan. Stir until all the pasta is coated in the cherry tomato sauce and it's ready to serve.
Please note that Nutrition information is a rough estimate