Introducing the easiest gluten free & vegan One-Pot Pasta Bake you will EVER make!
A few weeks ago I suddenly craved a comforting pasta bake but had a really long day and didn’t want all the faff that normally goes into making one such as multiple pots and sauces etc so I came up with this super easy one-pot recipe.
The best part is it’s incredibly easy to make with just 5 minutes of prep.
The perfect healthy comforting family friendly dinner to share.
What you’re going to love about this Pasta Bake:
- 5 mins prep
- Perfect for sharing
- Gluten free & Vegan
Using these simple ingredients you can get from most supermarkets.
For instance with this type of recipe you would normally cook a pasta sauce separately which:
- Takes more time
- Another pot to clean
However, with this pasta bake it’s as simple as boiling the gluten free pasta, adding all the sauce ingredients, topping with cheese and baking, THAT’S IT!
Finally I top mine with grated vegan cheese before baking to make this also a dairy free pasta bake.
It really is a recipe that is perfect for sharing amongst allergy suffers or those lucky people who can eat everything.
IF YOU TRY THIS EASY ONE-POT PASTA BAKE LET ME KNOW!
Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames using #healthylivingjames . I absolutely love seeing and sharing your recreations!
Of course the best part of a pasta bake is the crunchy pasta edges covered in melted cheese right!
If only you could smell this recipe right now!
Serve this straight from the oven to the table in the dish. I promise your friends or family will be very impressed.
On Pinterest? Why not save this photo below or any of your favourite photos to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!
Easy One-Pot Pasta Bake
- 500 g gluten free pasta
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 5 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 jar passata (680g)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- handful olives, sliced
- handful spinach
- 200 g vegan cheese, grated
- drizzle olive oil
- large pinch salt and pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 200C
- In a large pot add 500g pasta with boiling water and a large pinch of salt. Allow to cook for around 8 minutes until al dente
- Meanwhile prepare the diced red onion, garlic, mushrooms, olives and drain the black beans
- Drain the pasta and place back into the same pot, add in the red onion, garlic, mushrooms, olives, spinach, basil, oregano, black beans, olive oil, passata, salt and pepper and stir until well combined
- Now top with the grated cheese and place in the oven at 200C with the lid on for 10 minutes (optional, this helps the cheese melt first)
- Remove the lid (if you used) from the pot and bake for a further 20 minutes until golden and crispy
Love pasta? Try my Creamy Cashew Carbonara