Introducing the quickest and easiest 10 Minute Spicy Pasta Sauce you’ll ever make!
With just a handful of fresh ingredients you can knock together this flavour packed homemade pasta sauce with ease in 10 minutes.
It’s the perfect comforting gluten free & vegan pasta dinner for those busy days.
What you’re going to love about this Spicy Pasta:
- 10 minutes to make
- Super easy
- Extremely tasty
- Handful of ingredients
- Gluten free & Vegan
Using these simple ingredients you can get from any supermarket.
Firstly, homemade pasta sauces taste far superior to the shop bought ones and are incredibly easy to make.
The flavour that this free-from spicy pasta sauce packs in such little time is mind blowing!
If you’re a big pasta fan like me then you should definitely check out some of my other pasta recipes:
Most importantly it’s the perfect quick and healthy dinner for those busy days where you don’t really feel like cooking much.
And will most likely become one of those recipes you keep coming back to after a long day at work!
But could always increase/reduce the spice levels depending on your preferences.
IF YOU TRY THIS 10 MINUTE SPICY PASTA LET ME KNOW!
Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames using #healthylivingjames . I absolutely love seeing and sharing your recreations!
Finally, you could always batch cook a sauce like this and freeze so you have a ready made sauce for another day.
P.S you could always add chicken or prawns to this pasta if you wish!
On Pinterest? Why not save this photo below or any of your favourite photos to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!
10 Minute Spicy Pasta
- 250 g gluten free pasta
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 4 large garlic cloves crushed
- handful olives chopped
- pinch chilli flakes
- 1 tsp paprika
- handful fresh basil chopped
- Place your pasta in boiling water for 10 minutes
- Heat a large pot with olive oil and the tomatoes and fry for 5 minutes. (Keep the tomatoes whole as this speeds the recipe up)
- Now squash the tomatoes with a fork and add the 4 garlic cloves crushed, handful chopped olives, pinch chilli flakes, 1 tsp paprika and cook together for a few minutes
- Now turn the sauce off the heat and add in the basil and stir until it wilts
- Place the pasta directly from the boiling water with tongs into the sauce, mix and serve with fresh basil on top
Fancy a Pasta Bake instead? Try my Easy One-Pot Pasta Bake