A cooling vegan tzatziki dip that accompanies so many side dishes. I use coconut yoghurt so this recipe is perfect for those who suffer with dairy allergies or are vegan but still looking for that tzatziki taste. I created it to accompany my Smokey Sweet Potato Wedges recipe.
Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Prep: 2 mins
- 4 heaped tablespoons of natural unsweetened coconut yoghurt such as Coyo
- 1 inch piece of cucumber, finely grated including the juice from it
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- pinch of salt
- Meanwhile make the tzatziki by placing all the ingredients into a small mixing bowl and combine until smooth
- Simply serve with fresh lime, coriander and mint
TIP: Using thicker coconut yoghurts works better for this recipe.
Try my “Smokey Sweet Potato Wedges” with this Tzatziki
Creating this dish? Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames Facebook @healthylivingjames or Twitter @healthylivingJW so I can see what you create! Want to save it for later then pin it on Pinterest @healthylivingJW