A really simple and refreshing Pea & Avocado dip that is the perfect side to any BBQ or summer dish and a guaranteed crowd pleaser for when entertaining family or friends.
It is such a versatile dip and works really well with fish, chicken, salads, inside your burgers, dunking your bread into or you can even just top your toast with it.
Best of all it only needs 3 main ingredients (we don’t count the salt/pepper and water of course) and takes just 10 minutes to prepare.
Oh and it’s also very inexpensive to make costing roughly £2 for 4-6 good size servings.
Give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below.
Refreshing Pea & Avocado Dip
- 400 g fresh peas (frozen also work well)
- 1 1/2 ripe avocados
- Small handful fresh mint
- 2 tbsp water
- Large pinch salt and pepper
- Simply boil the peas until soft, drain and run under cold water until cold.
- Add the peas to your blender (leave a few pees spare to use for topping the dip later)
- Finally add the avocado, mint, water salt and pepper to your blender and blitz until smooth
- Simply finish it off by topping with extra fresh mint, the leftover whole peas, salt a pepper and a drizzle of olive oil if you wish
Fancy some other BBQ recipes to go with this dip? Why not try these below:
Creating this pea and avocado dip? Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames Facebook @healthylivingjames or Twitter @healthylivingJW so I can see what you create! Want to save it for later then pin it on Pinterest @healthylivingJW
On Pinterest? Why not save this photo below to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!