Dairy Free Potato Salad is the second part of my BBQ recipe series this month and is one of the dishes I used to absolutely love before being dairy free. I decided to come up with a quick and simple dairy free version for you to enjoy with your BBQ’s this summer.
Give it a try, I think you’re going to love it.
You can watch me make this recipe here:
Dairy Free Potato Salad
- 750 g jersey royals or new potatoes sliced into halves
- 4 heaped tbsp runny coconut yoghurt (I use Koko)
- 1/2 Zest of a lemon
- 1/2 Juice of lemon
- Handful freshly chopped parsley
- Pinch salt & pepper
- Slice the potatoes into halves and boil for around 10-12 minutes until still slightly firm in the centre
- Once they have cooked, drain and cool under a cold running tap
- Place into a large mixing bowl along with the coconut yoghurt and mix
- Now add the lemon zest, juice, parsley and a large pinch of salt and pepper and mix
Try this dairy free potato salad with my BBQ Summer Salmon Kebabs
Creating this dish? Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames Facebook @healthylivingjames or Twitter @healthylivingJW so I can see what you create! Want to save it for later then pin it on Pinterest @healthylivingJW
On Pinterest? Why not save this photo below to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!