The perfect salmon kebabs to try on your BBQ this summer! The flavour this marinade gets into the kebabs is just incredible. Once you have tried these kebabs you won’t stop making them!
If you’re vegan you can easily swap the salmon with firm tofu and follow the same process.
You can watch the full recipe video here:
This is the first recipe of 5 for my BBQ recipe series that is coming over July, keep your eye out for more BBQ recipes coming very soon.
These kebabs go so well with my Cooling Vegan Tzatziki recipe
On Pinterest? Why not save this photo below to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!
Summer Salmon Kebabs
- 4 salmon fillets (or 400g firm tofu)
- 1 small pineapple chopped into cubes
- 2 peppers
Ingredients for the marinade:
- 6 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 thumb size pieces of fresh ginger diced
- 4 garlic cloves roughly chopped
- Salt & pepper
- To a large mixing bowl add all the marinade ingredients
- De skin the salmon and slice into cubes placing into the marinade making sure to cover all the salmon. Place into the fridge for 30 minutes
- Meanwhile chop up the other ingredients you want on the kebabs, I really love using pineapple for the sweetness and peppers for added crunch
- Once the salmon has marinated, place onto the kebab sticks with the other ingredients and pour over any remaining marinade
- Place onto a pre heated BBQ for roughly 10 minutes, making sure to turn regularly
Creating this dish? Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames Facebook @healthylivingjames or Twitter @healthylivingJW so I can see what you create! Want to save it for later then pin it on Pinterest @healthylivingJW