A delicious Gooey Nut Butter Choc Pot that is incredibly simple and quick to make using just 6 easily sourced ingredients!
It is gluten free, vegan and refined sugar free so the perfect quick dessert for those with food allergies.
If you love nut butter and chocolate then trust me this dessert is for YOU!!!
Very similar to a chocolate fondant this has a slightly firm top layer and once you go through you get oozing nut butter and chocolate.
This recipe is versatile so you can either cook it in the oven or microwave (timings in the recipe below). You can also use any nut butter you prefer or even leave it out if you have a nut allergy.
If you try these Gooey Nut Butter Chocolate Pots let me know!
Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames using #healthylivingjames . I absolutely love seeing and sharing your recreations!
If you have kids, you HAVE to get them involved as they will absolutely love making these!
Here is a recipe video for you to follow, make sure to subscribe to my YouTube for more content coming soon!
Give it a try, I would love to hear your thoughts.
Gooey Nut Butter Choc Pot
- 3 tbsp oat flour (make your own by simply blending GF oats into flour, takes 30 seconds)
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 60 ml unsweetened almond milk
- Spoonful nut butter optional
- Pinch of salt
- Pre heat your oven to 200C (make sure its up to temperature before cooking the choc pot)
- Create your oat flour by adding gluten free oats to a blender for 30-60 seconds until it forms a flour
- Now to a mixing bowl add the oat flour, cacao powder, baking powder, tiny pinch of salt and whisk until well mixed with no lumps
- Now add the maple syrup and pour in the milk slowly whilst hand whisking until smooth
- Add a spoonful of nut butter to your pot (optional)
- Pour the mixture into your pot/mug and place in the oven for 10-12 mins or microwave for 40-80 seconds (the time for the oven really depends on your oven and can take a couple tries to get it right)
- Let cool for a minute before eating and it should still be gooey in the middle and slightly firm on the top and sides
Love chocolate and peanut butter? Then try my Snickers Flapjacks
On Pinterest? Why not save this photo below or any of your favourite photos to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!