These Sweet ‘n Salty Pecans are such a tasty and quick snack you can make over the Christmas period when entertaining family or friends!
Just prepare to make more as these won’t last very long!!!
P.S I have created a special page for Christmas 2018 which will include my recipes perfect for the Christmas period!
If you try these Sweet N’ Salty Pecans let me know!
Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames using #healthylivingjames . I absolutely love seeing and sharing your recreations!
On Pinterest? Why not save this photo below or any of your favourite photos to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!
Sweet N' Salty Pecans
- 200 g pecans
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2-3 pinches sea salt
- Pre heat your oven to 200C
- In a large mixing bowl add the pecans, maple syrup, melted coconut oil and mix together well
- Place in a non stick frying pan over a medium heat for 5 minutes, making sure to stir
- Now transfer to a baking dish, making sure to spread the pecans evenly and add a couple pinches of salt on top
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes at 200C
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes