Introducing the easiest and tastiest Gluten Free Focaccia you’ll ever make!
It’s also vegan meaning it’s free-from egg and dairy too so perfect for those suffering with multiple food allergies.
The best bit is this focaccia takes just 5 minutes to prepare before going in the oven so it’s a really quick and easy side to share with family/friends.
Here is why you’re going to love this focaccia:
- Extremely Easy
- 5 mins prep
- 4 key ingredients
- Perfect for sharing
- Gluten free & Vegan
Using these simple gluten free ingredients
You may notice a secret ingredient which is yoghurt, to make this a dairy free focaccia I use coconut yoghurt.
It’s a really useful ingredient when making gluten free bread.
Making this gluten free & vegan dough couldn’t be any easier. Simply adding the 4 ingredients to a mixing bowl and mixing until you form a large dough ball.
Then you simply push the free from dough into a baking tray and top with whatever you want before placing in the oven for 25 minutes.
Firstly the smell it creates in your kitchen is incredible!
Once it comes out the oven it’s crispy on the outside but still fluffy on the inside.
The flavour the toppings give this make it incredibly tasty and the perfect side to wow your gluten free friends!
IF YOU TRY THIS GLUTEN FREE FOCACCIA LET ME KNOW!
Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames using #healthylivingjames . I absolutely love seeing and sharing your recreations!
On Pinterest? Why not save this photo below or any of your favourite photos to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!
Gluten Free Focaccia (Vegan)
- 450 g gluten free self-raising flour
- 350 g runny yoghurt I use coconut
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Large pinch salt
- Handful chopped olives
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- Sprig rosemary
- drizzle olive oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 200C
- In a large mixing bowl add the flour, yoghurt, 3 tbsp olive oil and a large pinch of salt and combine with your hands until a large ball forms. There is no need to let this proof as there isn't any gluten inside
- Line a baking tray (I use a square 9x9) with baking paper and press the dough mixture into the tray
- Simply top with any toppings of your choice and place in the oven for 25 minutes at 200C