Delicious and quick to make Carrot Cake Cupcakes that are the perfect weekend free-from baking treat.
You’re going to absolutely LOVE these! They are:
- Ready in 20 minutes
- Perfectly sweet
- Family friendly
- Free From Gluten, dairy, egg & refined sugar
The best part is they’re so simple to make using these 6 ingredients that you can get from most supermarkets.
With an added bonus of actually getting in 1 veg of your 10 a day.
This is such a simple dairy free and egg free batter that you can make in minutes.
It’s also very versatile with what you can add to it. I think raisins, nuts or berries would also work really well.
If you have kids then make sure to get them involved or even get them to make them for you. They will absolutely love making these!
They’re even a great looking halloween style recipe to bake as treats.
When it comes to baking gluten free & vegan it can be tough to get cupcakes or cakes to both rise and maintain a fluffy texture. Often they can be either very dense or flat.
As you can see these Cupcakes rise really well and they maintain their shape and fluffiness inside.
If you try these Carrot Cake Cupcakes let me know!
Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames using #healthylivingjames . I absolutely love seeing and sharing your recreations!
One more photo to make you drool! Are you ready to make these gluten free cupcakes yet?
Subscribe to my youtube for more quick and simple step by step recipe videos.
On Pinterest? Why not save this photo below or any of your favourite photos to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!
Give them a try, I can’t wait to hear what you think!
Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- 200 g gluten free self raising flour (I use doves farm)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 130 ml unsweetened plant-milk (I use almond)
- 2 small carrots grated
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C
- In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients in the order above and mix into a smooth batter
- Spoon the mix into cupcake liners and place into the oven for 15-18 mins at 180C
- Once out the oven allow to cool for 15-20 minutes. This helps to the cupcake to come out of the liner
Fancy making doughnuts instead? Try my 5 ingredient Gluten Free & Vegan Doughnuts that uses a very similar method to these cupcakes!