These delicious 2 ingredient ice lollies are so simple to make and are extremely refreshing! The base of the ice lolly is made using coconut water which is very hydrating meaning they are perfect in this heat we are having right now.
Prep: 5 mins
- 400-450ml coconut water (depends on the size of your moulds)
- 1 Tbls maple syrup
- Fruit of choice (I used oranges, strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, raspberries and mint)
- Beetroot juice
- Squeeze of fresh orange or lime
- Pour 400-450ml coconut water into a jug and mix in the maple syrup (you can flavour this to your own taste)
- Slice your fruit of choice and place into the ice lolly moulds (I use Zoku classic mould)
- Pour the coconut water mix into each mould
- Carefully wedge your ice lolly stick into the water
- Freeze overnight
Tip: If you want to experiment with flavours I recommend mixing in some beetroot juice or a squeeze of fresh orange/lime juice!
P.S I also have a very simple no churn chocolate vegan ice cream recipe here
Creating this dish? Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames Facebook @healthylivingjames or Twitter @healthylivingJW so I can see what you create! Want to save it for later then pin it on Pinterest @healthylivingJW.