Introducing the most simple and delicious Plant-Based Sausage Tray Bake.
Using the NEW plant-based sausages by Meatless Farm (this is a sponsored recipe).
These new meat-free sausages are so tasty and are the closest to a “pork” style flavour I have tried so far.
They’re now available in Sainsburys and are definitely worth trying.
This one-tray vegan bake is probably one of the easiest dinners you’ll ever make and also packed full of vegetables and flavour.
You’re going to love this Plant-Based Sausage Tray Bake as it’s:
- Extremely Easy
- 5 mins prep
- Ready in 35 mins
- Gluten free & Plant-Based
Using these simple versatile ingredients.
The new Meatless Farm sausages look and taste just like real sausages but are totally meat-free.
They’re perfect for those looking to reduce their meat consumption or for those following veggie or plant-based lifestyles.
They’re also vegan & gluten free which is a great bonus over some of the other veggie sausages out there.
The great thing about vegetable tray bakes is that they’re so versatile, you can use whatever veg you have.
It’s as simple as adding it all to a baking dish, topping with the Meatless Farm Sausages, a drizzle of olive oil and herbs over the top and placing it in the oven for 30 minutes… THAT’S IT!!!
Quick tip: Chopping the veg to a similar size helps it to cook evenly.
This one-tray bake couldn’t be easier to make.
Therefore, it’s the perfect quick meal to put in the oven with just 5 minutes of prep time, you’ll have it ready on the table in just 35 minutes.
IF YOU TRY THIS PLANT-BASED SAUSAGE TRAY BAKE LET ME KNOW!
Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames using #healthylivingjames . I absolutely love seeing and sharing your recreations!
The best way to serve this veggie sausage tray bake is straight from the oven to the table in the dish ready for the family to tuck in.
Give it a go, I think you’re going to love how easy and tasty this recipe is!
On Pinterest? Why not save this photo below or any of your favourite photos to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!
Plant-Based Sausage Tray Bake
- 1 Pack Meatless Farm Sausages (available at Sainsburys)
- 2 red onions quartered
- 3 garlic cloves peeled
- 1 sweet potato diced into cubes
- 1 aubergine diced into cubes
- 1 pepper roughly sliced
- 5 mushrooms sliced into quarters
- 200 g tomatoes on the vine
- 2 tbsp dried oregano (optional)
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 200C with your baking dish/tray inside
- Meanwhile roughly chop up the veg as instructed above
- Remove the dish from the oven and place in all the veg. Top with the Meatless Farm sausages
- Drizzle over a generous amount of olive oil along with the oregano and a pinch of salt and pepper
- Place back in the oven for 30 minutes at 200C
- Remove from the oven and simply serve directly to the table ready to tuck in!
Fancy some homemade gravy for these meat-free sausages? Try my Vegan Mushroom Gravy