Mushy Peas…. If you’re anything like me then you absolutely love them!!! Often they are packed full of rubbish when there really is no need for it! These have just 4 natural ingredients meaning they have no nasties AND they are incredibly simple to make so give them a try.
They go especially well with my “Healthy Fish & Chips” recipe
Prep: 2 mins
Cooking: 8 mins
- 2 cups frozen peas (300g)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Large handful of fresh basil
- 2 pinches salt & pepper
- Place your frozen peas in some water and bring to a boil for 7-8 mins.
- Once cooked, drain them and add the olive oil, fresh basil, salt and pepper
- Hand blend to the consistency you want
Tip: You can always make bigger batches to add to your lunch or freeze to use for future dinners!
Creating this dish? Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames Facebook @healthylivingjames or Twitter @healthylivingJW so I can see what you create! Want to save it for later then pin it on Pinterest @healthylivingJW.