I am in love with these Peanut Butter & Miso Roasted Aubergines!
Incredibly simple to make, packed full of flavour and totally look the part for when you’re entertaining family or friends.
These aubergines are so versatile as they go really well for a lunch with quinoa and veg, perfect for topping a salad or even as side dish to your dinner.
If you try these Peanut Butter Roasted Aubergines let me know!
Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames using #healthylivingjames . I absolutely love seeing and sharing your recreations!
On Pinterest? Why not save this photo below to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!
Peanut Butter & Miso Roasted Aubergines
- 2 aubergines sliced in half
- 2 tsp miso paste (I use brown rice miso)
- 3 tsp tamari
- 3 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp peanut butter (crunch or smooth)
- 2 tsp water
- Chopped fresh herbs optional
- pinch Sesame seeds optional
- Pre-heat your oven to 200C
- Slice the aubergines in half. I like to char mine in a griddle pan (flesh side only) but this is optional
- Slice crisscross lines across the flesh, this helps to get the flavour deeper into the aubergine
- To make the glaze add the miso, tamari, maple syrup, peanut butter and water to a small mixing bowl and whisk until smooth
- Place the aubergines onto a baking tray and evenly cover with the glaze before placing in the oven for 25 minutes
Creating these roasted aubergines? Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames Facebook @healthylivingjames or Twitter @healthylivingJW so I can see what you create! Want to save it for later then pin it on Pinterest @healthylivingJW