Overnight Blueberry Proats which is what all the cool kids call Protein Oats.
Packed full of protein and goodness this is a really healthy breakfast to have on the go.
It is especially good in the summer when you fancy something filling but not warm like normal porridge.
You can even top it with Peanut Butter if you fancy making it extra good!
The best part about these overnight proats is it only takes 2 minutes to prepare the night before which is absolutely perfect for grabbing on the go in the morning.
You will also be surprised how simple it is to make 🙂
It’s so versatile with what you can mix into it or top it with so have a play and see what combinations you enjoy the most!
On Pinterest? Why not save this photo below to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!
Overnight Blueberry Proats
- 1/2 cup blueberries (I prefer frozen)
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp protein powder
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 125 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp acai powder (optional)
- 50 g rolled gluten free oats
- Place the blueberries, banana, protein powder, chia seeds, acai (optional) and almond milk into a blender and blend for around 30 seconds
- In a jar/container/bowl place the 50g of oats
- Now pour over the smoothie mixture and stir thoroughly
- Cover and place in the fridge to set overnight
- In the morning you can top with whatever you like, I have listed some of my favourites below
Creating this dish? Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames Facebook @healthylivingjames or Twitter @healthylivingJW so I can see what you create! Want to save it for later then pin it on Pinterest @healthylivingJW .