A delicious and simple 3 ingredient homemade chocolate mix you can use to make your own Mini Easter Eggs. It is gluten free, vegan and refined sugar free.
If you have kids, get them to make these as they will LOVE it!
You will need easter egg moulds for this recipe (I bought mine from Lakeland)
Portions: Roughly 15 Mini Eggs
Prep: 5 mins
Freezing: 30 mins
- 5 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 40g cacao powder
- Crushed pistachios
- Crushed Frozen raspberries
- Add the melted coconut oil and maple syrup to a Bain Marie and mix together
- Slowly add the cacao powder whisking until you have a smooth mix
- Add a pinch of salt and mix in
- IF adding pistachios or raspberries add these into the moulds now before adding the chocolate
- Pour the chocolate mix into your mini egg moulds
- Place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes or until firm
TIP: These will keep in the fridge for up to a week in a sealed container.
These Easter Eggs go really well on top of my NEW Easter Rice Crispy Cups
Creating this dish? Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames Facebook @healthylivingjames or Twitter @healthylivingJW so I can see what you create! Want to save it for later then pin it on Pinterest @healthylivingJW