I have teamed up with BFree Foods for this sponsored recipe to create a simple and delicious Coronation Tofu Baguette using their NEW bake at home baguettes.
Since being gluten and egg free it’s been extremely hard to find a decent baguette BUT BFree have really created something special.
Their new bake at home baguettes take 9 mins in the oven and are gluten free, vegan and refined sugar free which to my knowledge is one of the only baguettes on the market like this!
You can purchase them in selected Tesco stores for £2.50
On Pinterest? Why not save this photo below to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!
Coronation Tofu Baguette
- 2 BFree Bake at home baguettes
- 400 g firm tofu drained (as per packet instructions) and sliced into cubes
- Extras such as lettuce chilli, cucumber, coriander, radishes
- 100 g cashews soaked in hot water for 20 mins
- 4 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 3 dried apricots finely chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 pinches of chilli flakes
- 1 Juice of lime
- 4-6 tbsp of water this depends on the thickness of your coconut yoghurt
- Firstly soak your cashews in hot water for 20 minutes to help soften them ready for blending
- Pre heat your oven to 180C and prepare the tofu
- Place the Bfree baguettes into the oven as per packet instructions
- Heat a pan with oil and fry the tofu cubes until turning golden brown on each side
- Now drain the cashews and add them to a blender along with all the other sauce ingredients and blend until smooth
- Once the tofu is cooked simply add to a mixing bowl and pour over the coronation sauce and give it a stir
- Take your Bfree baguettes out the oven and layer up the baguette as you wish
Creating these Coronation Tofu Baguettes? Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames Facebook @healthylivingjames or Twitter @healthylivingJW so I can see what you create! Want to save it for later then pin it on Pinterest @healthylivingJW