Gluten free & vegan BBQ Grilled Peaches & Cream that is the ultimate summer dessert.
Grilled peaches coupled up with my vanilla cashew cream will definitely impress your family and friends.
Go fire up your BBQ’s as you’re going to want to try these!
BBQ Grilled Peaches & Vanilla Cashew Cream
- 8 ripe flat peaches normal also work well
Ingredients for the cashew cream:
- 100 g cashews soaked in warm water for at least 30 minutes
- 110 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 vanilla pod slice in half and scrape out the seeds inside
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Small pinch of salt
- Place the cashews to soak in hot water for 30 minutes (the longer you can allow them to soak the smoother the cream will be)
- Slice the peaches in half, cutting carefully round the stone
- Place the peaches on the BBQ and turn until nicely charred on each side
- Meanwhile prepare the cream, drain the water from the cashews adding the ingredients for the cream listed into a blender, whiz until smooth
Fancy another summer dessert? Try my “Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake”
Creating this dish? Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames Facebook @healthylivingjames or Twitter @healthylivingJW so I can see what you create! Want to save it for later then pin it on Pinterest @healthylivingJW
On Pinterest? Why not save this photo below to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!