Delicious and refreshing grilled courgette and mango salad using just 5 ingredients that you can make quickly on the BBQ.
Fire up your BBQ’s as this is the perfect side dish to try this summer.
Don’t have a BBQ? You can also make this salad in a griddle pan.
You can watch me make this salad recipe here:
Fresh Courgette & Mango Salad
- 3 Courgettes, sliced into thin strips
- 3 mangos, peeled and sliced into chunks
- 1 handful fresh basil, chopped
- 1 handful cashews or walnuts
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large pinch salt
- Firstly prepare the courgettes by slicing into thin strips along with peeling and chopping the mango into chunks
- In a large bowl add the courgette strips and evenly cover in olive oil and a large pinch of salt & pepper
- Place the courgettes and mango on the BBQ, turning until nicely charred
- Finally in a large bowl add the grilled courgette, chopped mango, cashews, freshly chopped basil and finally season with extra drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt & pepper
Creating this fresh courgette & mango salad? Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @healthylivingjames Facebook @healthylivingjames or Twitter @healthylivingJW so I can see what you create! Want to save it for later then pin it on Pinterest @healthylivingJW
On Pinterest? Why not save this photo below to your boards so you can come back and try it at another time!